New opportunities to volunteer arise all the time at Home & Community Options, Inc. If you have some free time and are the type of person who would love to give back to a great organization, submit a volunteer application with us today! Here are just a few of the many different ways you can help make a difference with HCO:
- Social companionship to the individuals we provide services to in or outside of their home
- Providing learning opportunities for our staff by providing training in different life areas (how to do laundry, how to load and unload a dishwasher)
- Assisting in a variety of ways with our agency musical
- Cooking meals, laundry, assisting with light household cleaning
- Helping with setup, breakdown, and audiences at live events
- Assisting with light gardening during the spring and summer months
- Keep various spreadsheets up to date or light bookkeeping
- Filing, making copies, light paper and digital correspondence, etc.
- Updating file descriptions in archives
- Proofing or lightly editing documents
- Stuffing envelopes and addressing mailings
For more information, please contact Events Coordinator, Lynette Johnson, at email@example.com
Fill out a volunteer application.